Wednesday, February 29, 2012

UPDATE!

Hello my fellow fashionistas!

I have been away for a few days now and I feel so guilty about it.  It's getting down to the wire, 3 weeks left of school and time for Spring quarter!  lots of papers to write and 2 more exams to take, very anxious to finish this quarter a huge accomplishment after a 2 year hiatus, 4 children and a full time job and an exciting new venture  :) 

On another note, my fiance and I have started a new venture, and I will soon be posting on my blog, I hope all you fashionistas will love it as much as we do, actually as much as I do.  My fiance has been a tremendous support system throughout this whole process and it shows in our work.

I have lots to post, new collections for Spring and some really great Summer pieces as well and tons of ACCESSORIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment