Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Little Bit About Me

Being a mommy of 4, two girls, two boys; They are my world...... with a full time job and a part-time student, i am always racing against the clock.  A fashion blog is something i always wanted to do and I'm finally pursing what i love. FASHION and everything that comes with it. 

I will be posting my interests, obsession's and a few tips for the mommy always on the go! like myself.  Cute and casual is my mantra, i have to be when I'm with my children but don't get me wrong i do love to dress up and wear my stilettos.  I love Kourtney Kardashion style, being a mommy and always looking fashionable i hope to think i can relate :) 

HANDBAGS! are my obsession! my father once told me that when i was a little girl i always use to get lost in the handbag section of a department store, i guess it stuck with me.  It's my number one statement accessory.

Now that you know a little bit about me, i hope you enjoy my blog and would love to see your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment